Send us your paperwork and get a Greek Tax Number (AFM) within 7 days. This service also includes:
- TaxisNet credentials (access to an official government website used to secure rental contracts and file taxes)
- An appointed tax representative who handles correspondence between the Greek Consulate and the Foreign Tax Office
No more getting lost in translation or wasting time going back and forth to the tax office. See more information on obtaining an AFM on our main website here. Note: you do not have to be in Greece for this procedure, nor need a Greek residency permit.
Requirements for the application:
- Scanned photos of the first two passport pages
- VAT/TIN number of your country of residence
- A permanent address
- A signed authorization stamped by the Greek Consulate
For additional questions, book a call with our support team here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.